Tuesday 29 September 2009

World's biggest rodent spotted in Totteridge

The Barnet Times reports today that:
"The largest living rodent in the world was spotted scampering across farmland in Totteridge last week............It looks similar to a giant guinea pig, with slightly webbed feet, no tail and a blunt muzzle."

The article continues:
"It was very distinctive, with a squat body and flat head and a very unusual hop. It seemed to be worried as it was running to the cover of the corn fields as quickly as possible."

Proof, if any were needed, that there are some very strange creatures in Totteridge.

3 comments:

  1. The worlds biggest rodent.

    That's funny because I hear you can see the Worlds Biggest Toadent there as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment on my blog. I've attached your own to my list. I think it will go down well on the Unofficial Fire Brigade Forum too. I hope you don't mind but I've suggested it as interesting reading material on there.

    www.londonfire.myfreeforum.org

    ReplyDelete