Thursday 9 July 2009

The Wordle Brian Coleman didn't want you to see

Before Brian 'Mr Toad' Coleman's humiliating climbdown on the issue - as he embarrassed the Conservative Party and stuck two metaphorical fingers up at us all by refusing to publish his expenses he said: "I'm from the Boris school of anarchist thinking. If somebody tells me to do something, I don't want to do it." (One presumes that this statement may not hold true if somebody tells him to get yet another cab to yet another free, slap-up meal of course).

Nevertheless, it gave me some contrarian inspiration as I thought to myself - just what does Brian Coleman hate the most? And then it came to me - Bloggers!* So I thought I'd become one.

Here then, for my first post is an idea I stole from Barnet blogger Vickim57. A Wordle of Coleman's expenses claims no less. The Wordle Brian Coleman didn't want you to see (click the picture for bigger (and sideways)):


*I expect he's none too fond of indigestion either but I couldn't become one of those.

1 comment:

  1. I should mention that this blog in no way intends to detract from the excellent work of all my favourite bloggers (listed to the left).

    Indeed, it'll probably be a much more occasional, more poorly-written and less well-informed affair than their blogs - to which I shall doubtless link to endlessly.

    ReplyDelete